Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I have been up to..


Hey everyone! What a long day it has been! Since I have not posted in a few days, I wanted to give you all a heads up on what I have been up to. As you all know, I am actively working out every day. There is a goal I'd like to meet and I am going to do everything there is to make sure I meet it. I have 3 more weeks of Insanity Max:30 (yey!). I want more...I need more...I want to be a part of a group setting and be around people everyday who share the same goals as me and is working towards the same goals. My friend Daniela told me how she is a part of Golds Gym in East Greenwich. They have an obscene amount of workout gear and machines! I felt like it was Christmas! They have spin classes and workout classes such as Zumba, Insanity, Les Mills Pump, Les Mills Combat, H.I.I.T. and so much more! I had to sign up. This is the second best life decision that I have made for myself in the past 3 years. The first on was becoming a beach body coach and the second, signing up to Golds Gym. Today was my second day there ( I signed up last Friday). I gave it my ALL today and it felt AMAZING. My workout consisted of 1 hr on the Elliptical, 15 mins on the bike (warm up), and and hour of Insanity ( cardio, abs, strength).After I left the gym, I didn't feel tired or woozy, I felt like a new person...like this is my new beginning as corny as that sounds. For me, finding something that I can incorporate into my every day life and finding something to keep me motivated every day is key to weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. In order to be successful throughout your weight loss journey, you need to be:
1. Motivation
2. Determination
3. Dedication
4. Consistency
5.Believe in yourself
6. Test Your limits
If you can do these 6 things, you WILL be successful, not just in your journey but in life. I know its hard but if I can do it I know you can too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D