Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Today's Workout 1/28/15

This is one of the hardest workouts that I have done in a while.

Hey everyone! Another snow day here so I am just being a bum lol. So I wanted to let you guys know that I am going to post my workout here every day and write a little bit about it. Currently, I am doing a program called Insanity Max:30 by the wonderful trainer Shaun-T! I needed to find a program that was going to challenge me to the EXTREME and also keep me motivated and this is def the one. This is a two month program, 5 days a week, only 30 mins a day. The point of the program is to max you out meaning you push as hard as you can for as long as you can and when you stop, that's your max out time. This is very motivating because the program is set to up to max you out and give you an amazing workout. When you max out, it doesn't mean you are done with the workout, it means you take a second regroup and try and push your hardest again. Let me tell you, it is not easy but it is so much fun to challenge and push yourself! Now my question to you is, did you workout today? If not, why? Comment and let me know!


My maxout time today was 8:05. I tried to push myself to get the whole workout done, but I only made it to 22:00 mins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D