Tuesday, January 27, 2015



WOOHOO! It's been what, almost a year and a half or more? I am happy to say that I am back and ready to get my blog up and running once again! A little after I stopped posting, I lost the determination of living a better and healthier lifestyle. I started seeing great results and was like "Oh forget this, I am going to start 'living life'". Well I definitely had the wrong mentality. I then torn my meniscus and was out of commission for like 3 months, Needless to say, all my hard work was gone and I did gain the 30lbs back -_- . I am now married, October 18,2014 <3 and I want to start off my marriage on the right start. I want to be fit and healthy so I can travel, do active things, live a long life, and be healthy over all so I can become pregnant and have a child. Starting January 1st, I took a vow to never look back and change my life forever. I started doing a program called Insanity Max 30 and changed the way I eat completely. I had one 8 oz glass of diet soda this passed month. I completely cut out fast food. I did eat out 2 times for dinner (I was in NH) but I didn't eat as bad as I usually would.  I am trying to cut back on Alcohol, especially wine. Wine has so much calories and is so unhealthy but oh do I love it! Moderation is key! So having a glass here and there is not as bad as long as its in my caloric goal for the day. I have made a motivation board (I will post later), I am using myfitness pal faithfully, I am working out 5-6 days a week and sometimes I'll do a double workout, and I am meal prepping ( I will post some meals and idea later).  I am finding this not being so hard for me like it was the first time. I am restarting this blog because I want people to see what I am going through and possibly inspired others to follow suit. I know reading about  and seeing pictures of other people who are working toward the same goals I am, really motivates me and inspires me to stay on track. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D