Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Results!

Whoa. This takes a lot of guts to actually put this photo up. It is tough to look back at how you use to look. I was even bigger than that when I started my journey two months ago! When I started this journey, I felt like I wasn't going to succeed. It was so so so hard to start and put my all into it. I felt like I was never going to see any results, that my hard work was not going to pay off. I am so happy that I kept pushing myself. I found it in me to overcome the negativity that I had towards myself. Now I feel amazing. I lost 12lbs total and 25.3 inches ( all over my body). If I can do it, so can you! On that note, I am starting my second month of TurboJam tomorrow. When the month is over, I am going to start TurboFire which is a 3 month program. I am going to push hard so I can have that beach body for the summer!

I feel like I need to give a huge thank you to Team Beachbody and all of my fellow coaches. Team Beachbody gave me my life back. The programs are amazing. They are hard work but are def. fun. The support from my fellow coaches and is absolutely amazing. When I am feeling down or if I feel like I don't have it in me to push through, they are always there giving me that little push that I need. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D