Saturday, February 2, 2013

End of week 2 of Turbojam

Good morning everyone! Today was my weigh in, since I do one every week! I am so proud of myself! I lost 2.5lbs and 3.1 inches this week! Which totals, from the beginning of my journey, 11 pounds and 24 inches! I am not going to lie, there are def times where I want to give up because I feel like I am not worth it or do not think I will be able to accomplish my goals, but I push through that time and push through the workouts. It is such an amazing feeling when you see the results of working your butt off.

I want to be the motivation for you to begin your journey! I want to help you through it all! If you are interested at all in beginning to eat healthy and working out, visit my page www.beachbodycoach.com/reena718 and click on shop! If you have ANY questions, contact me =) Remember, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to no matte how hard you may think it is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D