Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reflection

Today I woke up and I was very down and unmotivated. I have been feeling like I can't do this anymore but I really do know I can. It's this same old battle that I always have with myself. I realized that I shouldn't be feeling this way and got out of bed and did my workout. Boy, I did NOT want to do it. After 10 mins of doing it I was already feeling great. After the 40 mins. were over, I was so proud of myself that I actually pushed through. I felt AMAZING and felt like I could have done more! I decided to go through older photos from a few months ago. I wanted to compare it to a picture I took today. I couldn't find the one I was looking for but I found something even better (or worse since I was so much bigger then). I put both pictures side by side:

Left: Oct 2012 Right: Feb 2013

I cannot believe I looked THAT AWFUL. I let myself go BIG time.  It actually breaks my heart that I once looked like that. It's okay though, I am never going to look back or be that way again. I am going to keep pushing each day as hard as I can to be where I want to be. I want to live a long and healthy life and I am on that journey. If I can push this hard so can anyone else. We have only one life to live, why not make the best out of it?


2 comments:

  1. You didn't look awful. You look so happy and adorable in that picture on the left :) Keep up the hard work and continue to push through whenever you don't want to do it. It's always worth it and you'll feel better afterwards! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! Sometimes I get down but I know I can do it and I will feel better afterwards =D

      Delete

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D