Friday, March 1, 2013

An update of everything!

Hey everyone!! I have been busy busy busy with my business, getting everything together and with school. Feels like I haven't had time to relax and reflect on everything! My office has been a complete mess and not functional which wasn't very motivating at all.

So lets see, this past week I inspired 8 people to join one of my challenge group, using the HipHopAbs program. I am totally excited to help them get on the right track of eating healthy and being fit. I love inspiring people to better themselves and their life! This takes off March 4 woohoo!!!

On another note, I am ending my 2nd week of month two of TurboJam this weekend! I have been drinking my Shakeology all week, which I absolutely LOVE! I am hoping to see some more inches lost and hopefully some pounds dropped! I have been working really hard!

If anyone is interested, I am starting another challenge group that begins March 18th. It is a TurboFire challenge group. I will be starting the program with anyone who decides to join. If you want in and buy the challenge pack, you will be getting a months worth of Shakeology, the program, me as your coach, and an abundance of support on your journey!

If TurboFire isn't quite what you are looking for and want something thats more revolved around muscle building, I have a deal for you! P90X and P90X2 challenge packs are on sale this month! You can save 25 dollars right off the bat! A grand total of $80 bucks if you were to purchase the programs separately   This includes a month of Shakeology and the program. You will have me as your coach and an abundance of support on your journey!

There is also ANOTHER special that is going on with the Ultimate Reset!! You can save $50 dollars on this 21 day total body reset!! www.myultimaterest.com/reena718 Check out the site for more details!

I am kind of disappointed in myself. I told everyone that I was going to start training for a 5k and I have not started yet. My plan is to start this upcoming Monday and I am hoping that it will happen. I also was suppose to start eating salads with meat for dinner (this week) and it didn't work out the way I hoped it would. I am going to try to make both of these happen this week. I REALLY want to run a 5k. I want to do this for myself! So hopefully I will push myself to start training Monday!! I need to keep pushing myself! I know I can. You can too. I found this quote and I LOVE it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D