Sunday, March 17, 2013

Two Months of Turbo Jam Results!

I am super excited with my results by far! Since I have started the Team Beachbody programs, I have lost a total of 17.5lbs and 28.5inches. I cannot believe it!! Hard work does pay off. It is such a good feeling. I also cannot believe how much weight I lost with 2 months of Turbo Jam. I am starting TurboFire tomorrow and I am extremely excited and also a bit nervous! This program is 90 days long, This program is going to really give me that beach body I always dreamed of. I cannot wait to see my results from TurboFire!! For those of you who feel like it isn't possible to achieve your goals, let me remind you that you are wrong. You CAN do it. Push yourself. It is not easy. I push myself each day. I battle with eating right from time to time. Its your life and you only live once! It is time to make that difference. I did and I still am. My life has changed forever. I am never going to look back at the old me ever again. =D Now I am going to enjoy my Sunday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D