Monday, March 4, 2013

Turbo Jam Month 2 week 1 and week 2 Results

Hey everyone! I just realized that I have not updated you guys about how my second month of TurboJam is going. I just ended my second week of it and am super excited to charge into the 3rd week. The 1st week of my second month went really really well! I kicked ass. I realized that I am finally use to the moves and I find myself pushing harder than I ever have before. First week of month two results were : .5 lbs and 1.9 inches down. I wasn't too happy with that but I take what I can get! At the end of the 1st week, I received my Shakeology in the mail! It's amazing! I don't know what I would do without it. When the 2nd week started, I had this over whelming feeling like I wasn't going to be able to do it. My work outs seemed so much harder, my back was in a tremendous amount of pain. I missed 2 work outs last week. I was really hard on myself. I cannot figure out why. i think I am hitting a wall. I know I can do it and I will keep pushing as hard as I can. So, I weighed myself yesterday, and my results for week 2 of month 2 was 1 lb down and .8 inches. Again, I was not happy with my results but I SHOULD be. I worked hard and pushed through the struggles that I had. My goal by the end of the month is to lose 3 more pounds. By the summer, I want to be 15- 20 pounds lighter than I am now. I know I can do it, if I keep pushing myself! To be in a two piece would be so IDEAL. I know that TurboFire will help me break through those 15-20 pounds so I can wear a 2 piece this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D