Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just me.

march 13, 2013 185lbs

This is me March 13 2013. When I took these pictures I could not believe my eyes! My body is changing so drastically and it is kind of hard to take it all in. This is the most active I have ever been in my life and I feel amazing. I have been overcoming a lot of personal challenges the past couple of months. I don't know where I would be right now if I never got introduced to team beachbody, not just physically but almost mentally. My biggest challenge that I am trying to over come is running. There is just this barrier that I just can't seem to break through no matter how hard I push myself. I have a 5k in mind that I will be running in a few months so I am trying my hardest to overcome this challenge and make it a part of my everyday life.  I know I can do it, I do. I think it is the fear and thought of me failing. I try to do the best  I can do always and maybe I am just scared that I may fail. Oh well, it is a work it progress! Until then, I am happy how far I have came in only 3 months. This summer is going to be amazing I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D