Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Awesome Motivational Idea


via tumblr

Hey everyone! So today I have been thinking a lot about my journey and I am feeling kind of down/depressed. Sometimes I get this way, as do many others. Thoughts that run through my mind is what I am doing really going to make a difference? What if my body shuts down and I do all this hard work and I don't lose all my weight? Sometimes I feel like no matter how hard I work, I will not see results. So, to try and eliminate these awful negative thoughts, I came up with an idea on how to keep myself motivated and not  negative.  I have a  bulletin board at home which is a pretty decent size, not to big not to small. I am going to make it my fitness board. I may put a small calendar up or may not. Every week I am going to put either a picture of myself in something that hadn't fit me before and fits me now, or my measurements/weight. If I use a calendar, I am going to write in each workout that I do each day so I can physically see it on the board. Along with this, I think I will try and put some motivational quotes and/or motivational pictures on the board also. I am going to put it in a place that every day when I wake up, I will see it and any negative feeling that may have come across my mind, disappears.

Once this is made (hopefully by this weekend),  I will take a picture and show you guys exactly what I mean.  I feel like this is a motivational tool not just for me, but for everyone else who is on their journey or wants to begin their journey. This idea can work for just about everyone.


via tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D