Saturday, January 26, 2013

End of Week 1 of Turbo Jam





Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a few days an I apologize! School just began again so everything is getting a little bit crazy! So, today starts my second week of Turbo Jam which I am pretty excited that I made it through week one! I recorded my results today and I am not very happy with them. My weight stayed the same -_- and I only lost 3.1 inches all over my body. I guess I shouldn't get discouraged over it since I am seeing results but I put so much hard work into my workouts this week I thought I would have at least saw more results. To be fair, my body did struggle A LOT this week since my metabolism is kicking into high gear. Also, my body is probably still adjusting to the TurboJam workouts too. I am going to keep pushing play and work my ass off to see more results. Summer will be here before you know it and I want to be comfortable with myself in the humid weather for once in my life.

Since I have started my journey to a healthier lifestyle, I have lost 9 pounds and 22 inches all over my body. I look better and I feel better. I fit into old jeans now and I also look better in my clothes. I am not going to stop now. Team Beachbody has changed my life and still continues to every single day. The harder I push the better I feel and the more results I will see. If you are interested in changing your life like I am, visit www.beachboadycoach.com/reena718 and check out the programs that we offer! message me for more details either on my facebook or reena718@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D