Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Me and Team Beach Body

That is right! There really is not a better time than now to start living a healthy lifestyle. That is exactly what I am doing. Let me tell you a little about what happened to me over the past few months. I was fed up and depressed about how I looked. I looked at myself in the mirror and could not believe what I saw. I let myself completely go. I weighed myself and I hit over 200lbs. I always told myself that I would never let myself get over 200 but I did. At that moment I knew I needed to start my journey some how, some where. My boyfriend and I signed up to Anytime Fitness. I met with a trainer. I had good intentions but I just could not stick to it. I heard about the Team Beach Body programs through my cousin who had heard about it from her best friend. I figured that I would give it a try. I decided to do the Hip Hop Abs program and also try the gym at the same time. After 2 weeks of doing it I noticed results! I could not believe it! I was losing inches and I felt amazing. I ordered Chalene Johnson's Greatest HIITS workout dvd. It's very intense but I fell in love with her! At this point I was doing Hip Hop Abs, HIITS, and attending the gym.  For Christmas, my boyfriend bought me a device called the Fitbit. This device tracks the number of steps, miles, stairs, and calories that you burn throughout the day (there will be another post on just this later). By mid January, I had lost over 12 inches all over my body and 8 pounds. Of course I am eating healthier and tracking what I am eating via MyFitnessPal (which links to the Fitbit which is amazing!). I finally wanted to continue my journey with Team Beach Body and become a coach. I feel like becoming a coach will benefit me and other people on their journey because I am still on my journey. I can relate to the people who want to have a healthier lifestyle and lose weight. I have done and still are doing the programs that are offered by Team Beach Body. I just ordered the Turbo Jam program and I am looking forward to doing that for the next few months.

If you are interested at all in the Team Beach Body programs message me or check out my page at http://beachbodycoach.com/REENA718 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D