Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My new challenge




I have a new challenge that I have to face and I do not really know how I am going to work around it. This semester, I had to quit my job in order to finish school. My job was a very active job. I worked with children and I was constantly on my feet. I would dance, jump, and I was constantly getting up and down, rolling around.  Now I am sitting in class for about 4-5 hours a day back to back. My lack of movement is going to kill me. I am not going to burn as many calories a day as I normally do. Also, my eating habits are going to suffer. I can't sit in  class an eat something crunch or a sandwich, I need to figure out another solution. So, I did some brainstorming, and I think I came up with a few ideas to keep me going. 

  • To get myself moving more, I decided I will park further away from my classes and I will take the longest way to get to them if I can. I am also going to get up earlier in the mornings and make sure I get one workout in and then another one when I get home from school. I am thinking that this will end up balancing out and I will still be as active, maybe even more, than how I was when I was working.
  • For my lunch, I am going to drink shakes. I bought slimfast for now (I am not a huge fan) but I am planning on starting shakeology within the next month. I need something fast and filling. I am going to bring fruits and little snacks for in between. And of course water!
I will try this for a month and see how it goes. I am hoping this works and doesn't effect my journey to a new me!
tumblr.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D