Monday, January 21, 2013

Turbo Jam


Hello everyone! Today I wanted discuss the program Turbo Jam! The workout program is absolutely AMAZING. Turbo Jam is a kickboxing and body sculpting workout with one of the best trainers in town Chalene Johnson. You work out to upbeat and fast pace music. This program is a good beginner program for people who want to change their lives and get fit! I just ordered this program a few days ago. Today was my 3rd day into it and let me tell you, it kicked my butt! You feel the burn in your abs, butt, arms, legs, and back. The calories that I burn doing this workout is INSANE. I know for a fact by the end of this month I will be thinner and a lot more fit than I am now! If you would like to know more or are interested in Turbo Jam or any other workout program, come check out my Team BeachBody page at www.beacbodycoach.com/reena718

I hope I can help you achieve your goal and begin your journey! Message me with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D