Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today's Struggle

I found this on http://collegetimes.ie/get-motivated-12-fitness-quotes-to-start-your-week/.  It seemed to fit what I went through today!


Today I woke up feeling very down and unmotivated. I hate when I feel that way. I knew I had to push through that feeling. I immediately put my gym clothes on and went to the gym. While there, I was still unmotivated. I do not know where this feeling came from but I tried to push through it. As soon as I was about to stop my workout, a trainer gave me a compliment. So, I kept going, pushing harder. I ended up getting that same unmotivated feeling that I had earlier in the morning. A song came on my ipod called "nike air". How ironic is that? It was an up beat fast song about pushing through and you can do it. So, nonetheless, I finished my workout! 435 calories down and I feel amazing! Just push on through it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D