Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today's weigh in




Good Morning everyone!!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was very busy!! Today was my weigh in day. I am pretty please with the results! I weighed myself and it said I had gained 2 pounds since Tuesday. I was kind of discouraged but I believe thats only water weight. I then took my measurements! I lost...

  • 1 inch from my ches
  • 1 inches from both of my arms
  • 1.5 inches from my waist
  • .8 inches from my hips
  • 1 inch from my right thigh
  • 2 inches from my left thigh
  • TOTAL: 7.3 inches this week! =D
I am pretty excited. Seeing results does motivate me more each day to push play and go to the gym. If you guys want to feel as happy as I do and want to see those results message me! I am a team beachbody coach. I do want to help you through your journey. Check out the programs that will help you change your life at www.beachbodycoach.com/reena718

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D