Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good afternoon everyone! It has been such a long time since I have posted on this blog. When I first started this blog I wanted to make a change in my life and in others too. I was on the right track but I ended up not being mentally ready. When it comes to weight loss, you NEED to be mentally ready or it is either not going to work or you are going to have a hard time with working out and losing the pounds. It is very hard to get into the mind set but once you do, it is a phenomenal feeling. Anyway, I am finally mentally there which means I am ready to get this blog rolling. I am ready to help anyone that needs it! Besides being mentally ready, it is always good to have someone to share your weight loss goals and struggles with. It is also good to have a workout partner. I am going to try to post 3-4 times a week if I can. This week, I will probably post everyday. Just stay tuned. Remember to stay strong! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D