Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby steps will get you a long way!

Baby steps in working out take you a long way! These four games up there changed my life at one point in time. When I was using the Wii fit, I lost 25 pounds. I did it at least 4 times a week for about 45 mins. And for fun I would play Wii Play but made sure I really got into the game instead of being lazy with it.

Now if you love to dance and can't afford to take Zumba classes, then  I HIGHLY recommend Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3. It's unbelievable how much you sweat during those two games and when your finished every muscle in your stomach, legs, and arms are killing you. Try not to look at this as "work"..its FUN! Invite friends over and play these games and you will be burning calories like crazy.

I call this baby steps because if you cannot get to the gym, and your not the type of person to life weights or go for a run, this can work for you! Results may take longer to see but they will appear! Don't get discouraged!

I also found this mini work out. Its cute and the title made me laugh so I decided to share it with all of you.

I personally have not tried this yet, but I will.  Maybe we can get into a nightly routine of doing this before bed? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D