You need eat at least 6 times a day....Breakfast, SNACK, Lunch, SNACK, Dinner, SNACK. Now when I say snack, I am NOT meaning chips, cookies, chocolate, a whole package of crackers, I mean something small and healthy and especially tasty. Make sure it's between 100-120 calories if you are on a 1200 calorie intake!
Here are some suggestions:
- Fruits! Cut up some fruits, make a fruit salad, and if it is not sweet enough for you, add 2 packets of splenda, truvia, sweet and low, or equal. Also, add some water so the fruit won't go bad.
- Veggies and dip! Any type of veggie will do! Just make sure the dip is Light of Fat Free. Remember, there is no need to consume extra fat where it can be prevented!
- 100 Calorie packs! They may be a little high in fats and carbs but if you can fit them into your daily intake that would be wonderful!
- Fiber one 90 calorie bars...DELICIOUS!
- Fiber one Brownies...DELICIOUS and curves your chocolate cravings!
- Fat free vanilla/chocolate pudding
- Reduced fat wheat thins (check the flavors, see which ones you like or are better for your daily intake)
- Weight watchers String cheese (its the healthiest out there, I've checked)
- 80-100 calorie Yogurts! (make sure low in fat)
- Welches fruit snacks (kind of high in carbs but again, if it fits your daily intake its fine!)
- Rice cakes!!
- Skinny cow candy or skinny cow ice cream! (it's pricey but def worth it)
- Frozen Yogurt
- Laughing cow cheese on rice cakes or crackers, w.e you prefer
- Baked Potato Chips (if you are really craving chips
- Kettle popcorn