Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A few things to mention =D

So today I started Zumba again which was absolutely amazing! It felt like I was right at home. Me and my cousin Tiffany cannot wait until we are in shape because we are going to be getting Zumba certified hopefully before this year it over!!! I'm going to promote this Zumba place because it was PACKED and full of ENERGY! The place is actually on 845 Oaklawn ave in Cranston, RI. They do it three times a week. Zumba Classes<----Click that link and it is the towards the bottom of the page. I will also be putting the link on the home page of the blog!

In other news, my friend has started an Inspirational vlog (video blog) on Yourtube. She is trying to make a difference in people's lives by creating a positive lifestyle! So I would LOVE for you to check her out Help Make a Difference<------Click there! And this will also be on the home page of my blog!

Also, if any of you have any comments, questions, concerns, ideas just shoot me a message here, comment on a post, anything! I have made a Facebook page for this blog which is probably and easier way to contact me.  Click to LIKE Inspirational Health Blog on Facebook





What I ate today:


Breakfast: one piece of toast, egg, and cheese with grapes

Lunch: An Italian roll with 3 small meatballs (it's teacher appreciation week at work!)

Dinner: 6 inch sweet onion teriyaki with lettuce, pickles and banana peppers on honey oat, lays light chips

Snacks: 4 twizzlers and lays light chips

Drink: 200 oz of water, Large Iced tea from Dunkin Donuts, and 2 20oz Coke Zeros

Exercise: 1hr of hard core Zumba, work out with children at work =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Tell us how you feel =D