|so filling and healthy!|
So here are some IDEAS of some easy healthy foods you can eat for breakfast!
- ALWAYS have a fruit whether its kiwi, grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, pineapple. It's very important!
- If your going to have cereal, make sure its only 1 cup so measure it out. Fiber One Honey Clusters is amazing and keeps you full longer, any kind of Special K cereal (you can even add your fruits to your cereal), Total cereal and anything with oats or wheat!
- If you are craving a bagel, do not eat a regular wheat or grain bagel because they have way too many carbs and you don't want to use up all of your carbs in on sitting! I suggest the bagel thins (put out by Thomas but stop and shop has their own brand too). They come in wheat, everything, plain and cinnamon raisin! If you want cream cheese on it then buy the FAT FREE kind. No need to be wasting fats so early in the day! Or top it off with some jelly or honey! =D
- If your not a bagel fan, have a piece of wheat toast or wheat/grain English muffins!
- Shakes are always a good idea! Just make sure when you are making the shake that you use fat free/skim milk!
- Yogurt is always good to have with a fruit or anything that I have listed above!
- Pancakes, waffles, french toast are always an option but make sure you make them by scratch. Wheat flower, egg whites, etc. I had a pancake made out of carrots, potato, and zucchini and it was DELICIOUS..experiment people =D
- Eggs! Eggs are so yummy =). Fry an egg or egg whites (using the PAM spray) add spices, fat free cheese if desired. Add the egg to a bagel, muffin, or toast or eat it plain!
- ALWAYS have water!!!!